Sunday, July 22, 2012

Choli Chhoto Bho - Another Nepali Item Song Ft. Soniya KC

After "Udreko Choli" here comes another Nepali Item Song "Choli Chhoto bho" ...I guess the next one would be "mero choli harayo launa khoji dew na sathi"

I don't know why Nepali directors and film makers are so obsessed with "Choli" these days...Well I guess whatever sells more they are going to go with that...Personally I don't like the song...I didn't find any wow factor in this song other than some cheap dance moves and senseless lyrics..





Its from the movie "Bhyihalcha ni" and Soniya KC is the item dancer of this song.

2 comments:

Well movies need to have some creative with some commerical entertainment ...not sure what kind of movies nepali industry want to produce looks like cliche B grade hindi movie. They should come up with movies which addresses peoples sensibilities or reflect current society !

Hard to find one !

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.